Minority/Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)
Crain’s New York Business ranks ICP as one of the top ten Woman Owned Businesses in New York City, based on our sales volume and industry prominence. This distinction is reflected in the fact that ICP is formally recognized as a Minority/Woman Owned Business Enterprise by multiple government entities, local and national certifying organizations, and industry partners.
Organizations recognizing ICP include :
- New York City / New York State Office of General Services
- New York State Department of Economic Development
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Women & Minority Business Enterprise Clearinghouse (California)
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- Women Presidents’ Organization
Accepted by major OEMs, including:
Our MWBE status is significant for many clients and business partners. Working with ICP helps them fulfill their diversity contracting goals, whether in response to government guidelines or to voluntarily support social responsibility in business.