Both traditional LAN and WAN networks and the most sophisticated virtualized platforms operate through a backbone of server hardware and connectivity devices—racks, routers, hubs, switches, and cabling.
ICP began its network practice by specifying, designing, and implementing this backbone as a core competency. Today, our strategic approach is to integrate physical devices and infrastructure with leading edge virtualization technologies.
Our service offerings feature:
- Server Hardware
- Connectivity devices
- Configuration and integration:
- Multivendor LANs, WANS, and SANs
- Pre-integration of components prior to onsite services
- Proof of Concept; “Site in a Box”
- Align with virtualized environments and software defined infrastructure
- Image development, validation, and management
- Onsite installation
- Cabling and cable management
- Server consolidation
- Data center development and relocation
- Power conditioning design and deployment
Many of our OEM partnerships are with both long-standing infrastructure leaders and new manufacturers with best-in-breed products for the infrastructure space, and we continuously research the market to align with. Our capabilities are further supported by our ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Integration Center and end-to-end cabling services.