Adding a virtualization platform can consolidate network resources and increase the efficiency, utilization, and flexibility of existing assets.
ICP can assist with all aspects of virtualizing your network environment across the enterprise. One of our goals throughout this process: minimize change to the physical infrastructure, in order to shorten the implementation cycle and reduce client costs.
We provide the highest level of guidance, services, and support for every stage of the initiative. Our virtualization portfolio includes:
- Reference architectures
- Evaluation and selection of platforms
- Workload optimization
- Virtual desktop deployment
- Software-defined networking
- Application solutions and deployment
- Mobility support (including BYOD)
- Automation of network provisioning
- Logical separation of virtual networks for multi-tenancy
- Use of software service chains for new network and security service delivery
- Integration with cloud-based solutions
ICP adds value by creating a “proof of concept” in our ISO 9001:2008 certified Quality Integration Center to test and evaluate the solution prior to implementation. In addition, we take into account all possible factors, large and small (e.g., licensing fees; reduction of energy use) to create saving opportunities for our clients.