Powered by Vision
Proven over countless client engagements, Vision is the key component of ICP’s solution delivery. The system is unmatched in its:
Vision also plays a leading role in ICP’s ISO Quality Certification as well as our Lifecycle Management and Managed Service Solutions.
Quality Integration Center
In 2022, we significantly expanded the QIC in terms of capacity and additional service features (see ICP News for details). QIC processes and procedures are also included as part of our firm’s ISO quality certification.
• Image and script development, updates, and validation
• Imaging, provisioning, and personalization of user profiles
• Hardware configuration, proof of concept, and testing
• Mobile devices, MDM enrollment, SIM card / data activation, and management
• Server builds, integration, and management
• 100% automated order management, fulfillment, asset management, and quality control
• Guaranteed 24-hour replacement of malfunctioning or missing devices, anywhere in the continetal United States
• Single point of service: all devices, manufacturers, and warranties, at ISO certified facilities
• Service call processing and reporting
• Replacement device configured and personalized for its specific end-user
• Replacement product imaging and provisioning
• Pre-paid overnight shipping and return freight
• Spare device management
• End-to-end asset management and exchange/repair data recorded for all devices
• Standard and customized reporting
SmartSwap provides an additional suite of dedicated services for smartphones. Clients also have a choice of multiple service options for enhanced theft protection, systems integration, and other features.
• Configuration/provisioning of phones, which includes (but is not limited to) security administration; active directory synchronization; MDM set-up and integration; and telecom activation
• API and data integration with MDM or other client applications
• Moves-Adds-Changes for users (including porting phone numbers and SIM cards; redeployment/re-purposing; and end-of-life management and disposal)
• For large organizations: reconciliation and validation of active lines billed by the telecom provider
ICP originally developed Strada for internal use, to help facilitate implementation of larger projects. (Reviewed by The Aberdeen Group when initially released, it was hailed as “a functionally elegant BPM solution.”) But interest in Strada proved so great, we made it both directly available to clients and fully integrated the application as part of Vision.
• A tailored, enterprise-wide BPM strategy
• Greater visibility across processes and workflows
• Reduced chokepoints and slowdowns
• Ease of use
• Ease of implementation
• Incorporates best practices into new and existing processes
• Supports continual process improvements
• Cost savings that result when business operations become faster, more efficient, and more consistent and dependable
Local 3 Electric Practice
• ICP Electric is one of the few Union practices also certified as an MWBE (Minority/Woman-Owned Business Enterprise) in greater New York. Working with ICP, both our direct clients and prime contractors are positioned to fulfill new business or contractor guidelines for supplier diversity.