Our client base includes government and public sector agencies, commercial clients, and many of the industry’s largest global service providers. They rely on ICP to implement the most demanding projects—increase management control over technology and business processes—and lower costs.
• Vision, ICP’s proprietary Technology Management system, with the industry’s most comprehensive tracking, reporting, and analytic tools
• ISO quality certification, which ICP has continually held and upgraded since 1998
• MWBE Certification (“Minority/Woman-owned Business Enterprise”) at both the state and national level
• Our Quality Integration Center, the largest facility of its kind in New York City
• SmartSwap, our groundbreaking mobile solution for laptops, tablets, smartphones, and all other mobile and handheld devices
• Strada, our Business Process Management application, which ensures that ICP consistently meets all client timelines and expectations
• Development of ICP Electric, a full-service Local 3 Union and MWBE electrical practice
EVP, Sales and Business Development
• Expert in project execution, driving accountability and responsibility throughout ICP and all client/partner relationships.
• Extensive management experience with complex, wide-ranging client engagements.
• Developed strategic partnerships and sub-contracting relationships with the world’s largest IT service providers.
• Implemented and led ICP’s COVID-19 Pandemic Response Team for the City of New York.
• Created and implemented ICP’s proprietary SmartSwap program for mobile technology management.
• Organized Union introduction, negotiations, and on-boarding of ICP Electric. • Invited to participate and present at vendor-sponsored “Executive Round Table” events.
CIO & EVP, Services
• Architect of ICP business practices, divisions, and spin-offs in response to client and partner needs.
• Developed systems and aligned processes for hundreds of clients across multiple industries.
• Hired thousands of associates and consultants for client engagements in various technologies across diverse industries.
• Author of hundreds of documents across a wide range of technical and business categories, including business and marketing plans, user documentation, web content, and IT subject matter expertise.
• Managed development of Strada, ICP’s proprietary Business Process Management (BPM) application.
• Appointed member of the IBM International Software Advisory Board.
• Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
• New York State Department of Economic Development
• New York State Office of General Services
• All major New York State Authorities
• Local 3 Union
• State of New Jersey
• Global OEM’s and service providers
• Other: Telecommunications, Pharmaceutical, Financial, Insurance, and Healthcare industries
Our MWBE status is important to clients and primary service providers. By engaging ICP, in addition to working with an IT leader, they have the opportunity to fulfill new business or contract guidelines for supplier diversity.
• Systemic adherence
• Strict enforcement at all times
ICP has been ISO quality certified since 1998. We have maintained our status even as we advanced to higher and more demanding quality levels. ISO certification is objective, external proof that our clients can always rely on ICP’s management and operating procedures.
In our ISO 2022 external quality audit, ICP’s Vision and Document and Data Control systems were recognized as representing Best Practices within the IT industry.
Since 1998, ICP’s internal systems have been ISO certified for quality. One of the requirements to maintain this standard of excellence: an annual quality audit, which is conducted by independent auditors.
Contributing to this success: ICP’s state-of-the-art Quality Integration Center, the strength of our industry relationships, and the 24/7 commitment of our ownership, management, and staff.
During COVID-19 as the latest example, Unprecedented numbers of remote workers and students required critical and immediate technology products and support while the health and safety of our own organization and service teams had to be protected. ICP successfully provided these services as a fully staffed “Essential Facility,” regardless of each project’s size, difficulty, or deadlines.
The bottom line: Always count on ICP to meet or exceed your expectations.
Our ongoing growth, industry recognition, and investment in new technologies and solutions only increase ICP’s value to clients and business partners.
Visit our News page for the latest developments at ICP. These brief articles keep you up to date, but will also provide “news you can use” for your organization.